BANTRONIC INSTRUMENT LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Bantronic LLC warrants this Bantronic brand instrument to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for as long as it is owned by the original retail purchaser, except that pickups, switches, jacks, controls, all other electronic components, tuning machines, hardware, pickguards, plated surfaces, gig bags, cases and case hardware are warranted for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser when this instrument is purchased from bantronic.com and is subject to the limitations set forth herein. IMPORTANT: PLEASE RETAIN YOUR ORIGINAL DIGITAL SALES RECEIPT WITH ORDER NUMBER, AS IT IS YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE VALIDATING THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
To receive warranty service, ship the complete instrument back to Bantronic LLC, with your sales receipt and Order Number as proof of purchase, during the applicable warranty period. Defective components that qualify for coverage under this warranty will be repaired or replaced (at Bantronic LLC’s discretion) without charge. Remedies beyond normal service repair of any Bantronic instrument require both an evaluation and confirmation of the defect by Bantronic LLC. All transportation, insurance and freight charges associated with warranty service and repairs on Bantronic instruments are the responsibility of the purchaser, as is any service initiated for the purpose of customizing setups or adjustments beyond manufacturer specifications.
Limitations and exclusions: The following items are not covered by this warranty.
1. Fret wear, saddle wear, nut wear, strings and batteries.
2. Setups, adjustments or routine maintenance of any kind.
3. Damage to finishes or cracks, splitting, or warpage of wood due to changes in temperature or humidity, exposure to or contact with sun, fire, moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration, guitar straps, guitar stands/hangers made from vinyl, plastic, rubber or other synthetic materials, any other chemicals or nonBantronic-approved polishes.
4. Damage, corrosion or rusting of any hardware components caused by humidity, salty air, or exposure to the moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration.
5. Any damage to an instrument resulting from customization or modification.
6. Normal wear and tear on any part of the instrument, case or gig bag including jacks, controls, switches, plated surfaces, tuning machines, pickguards, zippers, clasps, handles, latches, case hardware etc.
7. All other damage and deterioration due to normal usage, wear and tear, aging, accidents, neglect, abuse, or Acts of Nature.
8. Any instrument, whose serial number is missing, altered or tampered with in any fashion.
9. Any instrument not purchased directly through bantronic.com.
10. Instruments that have been serviced by unauthorized persons (any person other than a Bantronic LLC Technician).
THE FOREGOING CONSTITUTES THE ONLY WARRANTY MADE BY BANTRONIC WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND IS MADE EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. Any implied warranties, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose, imposed under state law are limited to the duration of this limited warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not be applicable to you. BANTRONIC LLC ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR PROPERTY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM FAILURE OF THIS PRODUCT NOR ANY LOSS OF INCOME, SATISFACTION, OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE LOSS OF USE OF SAME DUE TO DEFECTS OR AVAILABILITY OF SAME DURING SERVICE.